Refund Policy & Race Rules
- Refund/Transfer Policy: All entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable. No exceptions.
- This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, illness, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions.
- As runner’s safety is paramount, race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management’s control such as natural disasters or other emergencies as determined by race management. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances.
- Management may alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes at any time.
- Please note that the Christmas Run reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Please remember, photographs are continually being taken at and around the race venue and course. By viewing or participating in the race or any of its activities, you are giving the Christmas Run, affiliates or contractors permission to use those photographs without compensation.
- No mail-in registrations will be accepted. Online and in-person registration only.
- All participants must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a 5k/10k and/or Kid’s Fun Run.
- All participants must show photo ID to receive your race bib and timing chip.
- All participants must pick up their race packet at the specified locations on Friday prior to the race or Saturday morning prior to the race.
- Kid’s Fun Run participants must be 12 years old or younger. Parents are encouraged to run with their child but not required to pay for adult registration.
- Official timed results will be posted near the finish line at the completion of the race and on this web-site.